she's, a former volleyball and track athlete, is a strength and conditioning coach specializing in the development of young athletes and women’s strength training. Sophia helps each of her clients unearth their strength and crush their goals. During your sessions you will laugh and work hard (and maybe even cry :-)), and leave with a sense of of accomplishment in knowing you are one step closer to achieving your goals.
“My coaches changed the trajectory of my life - as an athlete, and in my personal life - and now, that’s what I hope to be able to do with my clients.”
Don’t be fooled by the ever-present smile, her favorite mantra she instills in her clients is: “No one outworks you”. Effort is one factor that is within everyone’s control, and it’s the backbone of her training, lifestyle, and nutrition philosophy.
She enjoys powerlifting and CrossFit competitions.Credentials and certifications:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist - in progress
- Stanford Exercise Science certification- in progress
- Working Against Gravity Nutrition Coaching