Covid - 19 Procedures For Energy Fitness
To our Energy Fitness Community: We cannot thank you enough for supporting us during the past year as we have all been struggling to find new ways to stay safe during the COVID crisis. Health and Fitness is always our primary goal, but our true strength lies with each other and our ability to support one another in times like these. You have shown us how strong you are by continuing support us and train safely with us in person and “online”.
We are committed to everyone’s safety. What we’re doing:
We will be taking every precaution to limit the maximum number of clients per our occupancy space, keep physical distancing and maintain high standards of sanitation. Please see below for a detailed outline of what we have put in place to keep everyone safe. We hope to see you soon!
- Masks - We require everyone to wear a mask while training at Energy Fitness. It's not ideal but it's definitely manageable and it's going to help keep everyone safe.
- AIR FLOW - Energy Fitness has an excellent HVAC filtration and air flow throughout the facility. We have 25 foot high ceilings, 6 ceiling fans and a large roll up garage door.
- Managing Occupancy - Energy Fitness will be limiting the number of clients and trainers allowed in the gym at any one time to allow for safe social distancing (6 feet). We will typically keep our numbers to 10 individuals maximum - 5 trainers and 5 clients - but we have a large enough space that this number can fluctuate slightly.
- Spread out! - We will train you in a specific area for various durations of the hour. There won’t be a whole lot of moving around the gym to various equipment to keep adequate social distancing - your trainer will design your workout in specific areas and bring equipment to you as necessary.
- Enter One Way…. Leave One Way: Clients will be asked to enter one way and exit another, minimizing touch surfaces.
- ENTER on 18th Ave by the garage door.
- Exit through the courtyard that will lead to Marshall St.
- Water - our water filtration system is able to fill your water bottle with out contact.
- No Extended Cardio Cardio machines will be for "warm up purposes" only to limit the amount of users in the gym.
- Cleaning: All surfaces will be cleaned every hour before, after and during each training session. Energy Fitness uses a cleaning solution that is on the EPA approved list for the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19.
There will be hand sanitizers and signage about how to use best practices to avoid COVID - 19 (mandatory).
- There will be cleaning stations in 5 different areas of the gym.
- There will be alcohol pumps in various areas of the gym.
- We will be health screening each client prior to start of each session - you know the basic questions.
- We expect that if you don’t feel well then you wouldn’t attempt to workout anyway.
- We will be required to record client contact information, date and time for contact tracing purposes.